Please read the document carefully before approaching the company for refunds/ warranty
1. Service and restoration JobsThere are no refunds on the service and restoration jobs.
2. AccessoriesThere is a 14 days refund policy for unused items. However, refund won’t be issued for broken/open/ damaged packaging.
A full amount of refund will be issued on cancellation of service before commencement of services.
All watches serviced by My Watch Merchant or its vendors will carry a warranty of 6 months from the date of delivery onwards. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by mishandling of watches, including damage to glass, straps and bracelets.
- Damage caused by watch being opened/disassembled/repaired/serviced at other service outlets.
- Water damage in a non-water-resistant watch.
- Damage due to exposure to chemicals and solvents.
- Damage to the watch due to physical dents, scratches, etc.
Conditions of Warranty
- Battery – No warranty on the replacements of battery
- Plating peel off – No replacement will be offered for Case or Bracelet for plating peel off/ rusting/ corrosion.
- Leather Strap/ PU Strap – Free replacement will be issued within 6 months of retail purchase, for manufacturing defects which includes pasting peel off or strap breaking off at spring bar end.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the watch during the warranty period, the warranty of watch shall continue only for the unexpired period of original watch warranty.
- The warranty extends only to the Original (First) Buyer (Consumer) of the watch and is not assignable or transferable to any other consumer.
- To avail the warranty coverage / benefits, the customer must visit / deliver his/her watch to the service center. The customer will bear the transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred to visit / deliver the watch to and from the service center.
- There will be a 6 month warranty on the parts replaced during post warranty repairs
- The Courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising in terms of Warranty/service policy.