How to Care for Your Jaeger-Lecoultre Watches?
Jaeger-LeCoultre has a place of pride amongst luxury watches. These watches have a great reputation based on their spirit of innovation, elegance in art and precision in time telling Jaeger–LeCoultre the Swiss luxury watch was founded in 1833 by Antoine LeCoultre.
These watches, like any other luxury watches, need to be cared for well. Luxury watches cannot be handed off to your regular watch repair centers. They need experts who know how to handle such watches with care and expertise. Meanwhile, if you own a Jaeger LeCoultre or planning to buy one.
Here are a few helpful tips that can boost your watch’s lifespan
- Manual watches need to be wound every day to supply the movement with power. This is essential for it to work effectively each day. You must do this even if you do not wear your watch each day. As soon as you feel resistance within the crown, you will know that your watch is fully wound.
- To keep your metal and rubber watch straps brand new, clean them every six months. For a watch that’s in daily use, rub the bracelet with a soft bristle brush soaked in soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Keep it away from duster, grime, and dirt.
- Clean your watch after exposure to seawater or pool water.
- Get your watches repaired only at an experienced luxury watch service centre.
- Get your watch serviced regularly.
- While winding your watch, do not wind it beyond the point of resistance, it may cause the motor string to break.
- No matter what type of watch you own (mechanical, automatic or quartz model) keep it away from magnets and magnetic field.
- To protect leather watch straps, avoid exposure to water, sunlight, humidity, cosmetics, and oils.
- To protect the rubber watch strap, avoid contact with hard chemicals or cosmetics. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Do not allow regular watch repair centres or watch service centers to handle your Jaeger LeCoultre.
Your Jaeger LeCoultre can last long and continue to be as good as news, only with proper care. Your watches need to be serviced regularly but only by experts like My Watch Merchant.
With My Watch Merchant, you are assured of quality service by our well-experienced technicians. We use only the most advanced tools and above all our experience that spans decades in handling luxury watches.
We don’t just take care of watches; we understand that these are cherished possessions. Get your luxury watch the care it deserves.