2. Collecting information
When you visit our website and utilize our services, as part of the service process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number, government issues ID and email address. When you use our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We also collect non identifying information such details on the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We use these to understand our users, traffic and demographic.
We follow the best industry practices to keep your data safe. Any information you provide us with encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We are PCI-DSS compliant and adhere to all safety practices for safeguarding data.
4. Links To External Site
5. Disclosure of identifying information
My Watch Merchant hypothetically will divulge personally -identifying information only to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that require to know the information in order to to provide services. You provide us with personal information to avail our services and complete a transaction, we verify your payment mode, complete your order. We infer that you agree to our collecting your information and using it for only transactional purposes. If we gather personal information for marketing or CRM, we ask you for your consent for the same.
Apart from employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, we may have to disclose potentially personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request. This is also applicable in case My Watch Merchant believes that withholding information may be a danger to people at large.
6. Aggregated Statistics
We collect and display the statistics of the services and consumer behavior on the website. This will not include personally identifying information. This information can also potentially be used in marketing activities on different sites.
My watch merchant uses “Cookies”, and other such technologies and services to display custom-made content, advertising and store your likings on your computer. A cookie is a batch of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer. We use these cookies to help us recognize and track visitors, access and utilize their preferences. Any visitor who does not wish to have cookies stored on their computers can set their browser preferences to avoid cookies being stored.
Any fiscal transactions with My Watch Merchant start with utilizing or engaging our services. By availing our services, you are asked to provide necessary personal and financial information required to process financial transactions. While we collect such information, it is only to further the services and visitor’s purpose. We do not reveal identifying information related to finance.
Terms & Conditions
Irrespective of whether you are a customer or a visitor, it is suggested that you read through terms and conditions carefully before utilizing our services. Kindly save the terms and conditions for records in future if the need arises. By accessing, browsing and using this website, you agree and acknowledge that you will not use any images, content and data present on this website for personal use. Any usage data present on the website by anyone other than the company is illegal. You acknowledge and completely agree that the website may monitor, track and record its users. As such, you explicitly consent to such monitoring, tracking and recording.
You are responsible for being familiar with the current version of these 'Terms and Conditions' posted on the website during each session. By the continued accessing of this website or the services, you implicitly agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The services information displayed on the Website is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed in this agreement. We provide every service as mentioned to the best of our skills and base it on the dept of our knowledge. Any exception is at the sole discretion of the company which cannot be disputed by you. The warranties and refunds are listed separately and to know more you can access it here.
3. YOUR OBLIGATION AND COVENANTS TOWARDS THE SERVICE
In addition to your other agreements in this document, by availing our services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- In case of non-delivery or wrong delivery of the package by the company due to misinformation on your end, the re-delivery cost in addition to the initial cost will be billed to you.
- All information provided by you including are yours and authentic and there is no falsification or deceitful act from your end;
- Checking all the information, terms and conditions and rules on refund and repairs is your responsibility before utilizing our services.
4. ORDER FOR AND SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
- Any external parts that need to be ordered from vendors will be charged to you.
- The Company will use its best efforts to ensure that only quality materials and parts are used to repair your watches.
5. PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The prices for repairs will be quoted to you before the work commences are bound by these terms. All prices are in Indian rupees. The prices are subject to change at the Company's discretion.
- The Company will use ensure that in case of changes in final prices, the customer will be informed well in advance. However, in case of any discrepancy, the Company's decision will be final.
- You will be notified if there has been any fault in quotes.
- These are the forms of payment we accept:
- Online payment via credit card, debit card, net banking
- Cash deposit on our bank account or stores
- You agree, understand, confirm and state that the card details/ Online transaction detail provided by you for transactions on the website will be correct, accurate, and is owned by you.
- We are not liable for any online transaction frauds. Any faults unless proven otherwise shall be exclusively on the User.
6. REGISTRATION AND USE
You understand and agree that that login and registration requires your details and these might be stored by the website for use by the company. You may inform us if you do not wish for these details to be stored. All correspondence sent to you will be through the email we have on record for you. Or via sms, push notification or other means of electronic communication.
We shall follow all the security protocols to ensure your data is safe.
7. LEGAL USES
All the services offered on this website belong to the company and are not transferable by you to any other person or entity. Your access and use of the services are to be only for legal and lawful purposes.
You further accept and state that by using the services, you are not impersonating or misrepresenting any person or entity. All services availed of are for yourself and if you are representing individual/s, company/ies, third parties or any entities, you understand and accept that you are authorized to represent such individual/s, company/ies, third parties or any entities. Itwill be your sole responsibility if you are representing a person or entity. Company takes no responsibility.
Any changes in your registration information must be accordingly updated by You.
8. COMMUNICATIONWe may send you communications which may be in form of calls, push notifications, emails, SMS, etc. These alerts and communication will be sent automatically sent to you once the service is availed. You will be periodically contacted for marketing activities. You can opt to have such communication withheld. Changes to your means of communication will have to be provided by you. The company is in no way responsible for such updating.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOUYou are providing your personal data and communication and expressly the license and right to utilize the same for and on your behalf in order to provide the services.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYYou accept and agree that any content, image, text, services mentioned, graphics and look and feel of this website, including its notices, software and other material belong only to the company. We hold the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights.
All trademarks, logos, and brand names are the property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement .
You agree and accept not to use, any part of this website and its content for personal and professional benefit in any shape or form. Any work based on this website will be considered an infringement of copyrights. No one except the owners of the company and the company, itself has the right to use all parts of the website. Any reproduction, use, resale or logos, colors, software, content m images, or anything that bears resemblance to the website will be considered an infringement of copyrights under Indian and international laws.
11. DISCLAIMERAll information provided on this website has been provided by My Watch Merchant. We hold rights to change content, images, graphics provide on the website. We do not endorse the products we repair, nor do we endorse the spare parts suppliers, vendors, or other merchants whose services and products we use. We do not take any guarantee for their product. Our warranties and refund policies are separate.
12. JURISDICTIONThis company is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. We provide services all over If you use our services from other locations, the local laws still apply. This agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Maharashtra, India and shall be administered by and interpreted in accord with the local domestic laws of India. Any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be directed to Maharashtra, India. The courts in Maharashtra shall have the sole jurisdiction regarding the subject matter of this agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WATCH REPAIRS
- The repair process commences on receiving your authorization to do so. Canceling the order to repair once the work begins is not possible.
- Restoring your watch to pristine condition takes time and effort on our part. We will try our best to contact you to have your invoice paid and receive payment. We will contact by phone, mail and try to get in touch with your through our team. In case of nonpayment, after a stipulated period of time, we will forfeit the watch and use it for parts to recoup our time and expense.
- My Watch Merchant is not accountable for watches that have been left with us for over a year.
- In case you do not wish to continue with the repair and do not wish to pay for the delivery charges we will hold on to your watch for a year.
- Estimates given in person, on the website, over the phone or via email, are subject to changes after a physical examination of the watch. There may be issues with the watch that were not discussed or noticeable at the time an estimate is given.
- In rare cases, the watch may display any issues than the ones estimates were provided for, when in our possession. In this case we will hold on the repairs and provide you an updated estimate.
- Any damage, failure to function and issues with the watches before they are delivered to us is your accountability. You are answerable for any harm or damage to the product during transit if you are the one delivering the product.
- After My Watch Merchant receives the receives the item, the risk of loss transfers or damage to us.
- When a package containing the product to be serviced is signed for and examined, it is considered a receipt of a watch.
- To collect your watch, you must show the evidence of purchase, proof of delivery in case of a claim with the shipping company.
- My watch Merchant is not accountable for receiving insurance compensation if you do not have acceptable paperwork. We are also not responsible for any defect or damage that occurs during the shipping or delivery process. We are "shipper" only in name in order to accelerate and enable the shipping process.
- My watch merchant does not ensure that the watch will be repaired. Our initial examination will help us understand the cost, parts needed, time and whether or not the watch is repairable.
- Please be aware that repairs of certain watches may exceed their buying cost
- My watch merchant does not commit to a certain time that will take to fix your watch. We can give you a tentative date as there are various factors such that affect watch repairs. For eg availability of parts, suppliers etc
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping on behalf of suppliers who provide the parts.
- My watch merchant is not liable for the following: Deliveries that failed because the receiver is not present at the address to receive the package,
Delays in delivery due contracted delivery service
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it worth repairing and/ or servicing a watch?
Watches, no matter why you have it, is not just a style statement it also has a sentimental value attached to it. In an era of digital watches and mobile phones, people still use a watch for various reasons, all of which is more of less sentimental. An heirloom watch, a priceless gift, a long-awaited purchase, watch can be any of these and this adds a sentimental value to it. Repairing or servicing your watch is u to you. We will help/ guide you through the process helping you make the right decision.
2) How is the repair / service price determined?
There are various factors that determine the cost of repair. Main of which is brand, extend of damage, requirement of parts and cost of parts. Our skilled technicians are adept at providing care and attention to detail while handling your watches. Time taken to repair hence is an added factor in determining the price. With all these considered, we quote you a fair and cost-effective price.
3) Do you use authentic parts?
We use only authentic parts derived from our suppliers and trusted sources. These are trusted vendors and their products have to pass through our quality check before we use them
4) Can I get parts from you and repair my watch by myself or someone else?
We do not sell parts directly. Our services of repair, restoration and maintenance is performed at our facility. We do not provide instructions to repair watches either. Our technicians are skilled and can handle your watches better than your local repair shops.
5) What is the usual timeline for repairs? How long will it take?
We understand you time is important and =hence we do everything possible to give you your timepiece as soon as we can. However, good work cannot be rushed. The timeline may differ based on the extent of damage, replacement required, time needed to acquire replacement parts etc. So, it would take about 5-10 business days and shipping takes an average of 3-5 business days.
6) Can I send in multiple watches?
Absolutely! We love nothing more than challenges. You can send us multiple watches. The formality remains the same.
7) Is my watch covered under warranty?
We are not affiliated with any manufacturer in particular, therefore we do not cover the factory warranty however the majority of our internal repairs, performed by us, do come with a 1-year warranty.
8) Will I get straps/ bands for my watch that matches my size?
If you have requited for a new strap or band, ensure that you measure the distance between the lugs (where your watch band connects to the watch) on your watch. You need to measure the width of the watch band and length of the band.
9) What’s happens if the strap you have provided is unsatisfactory to me?
We apologize for this; our intension is to provide you with authentic and perfect fitting. If the material provided is not up to your liking, we would work on it again. However, possibility of this occurring is low as we will take your expressed permission before we start the work.
10) Are water proof and water-resistant watches different?
Waterproof watches can be submerged in water and can survive long term exposure to water. Water Resistant on the other hand can deal with only small splashes of water and not long term exposure, submerging etc.
11) What is a lug or lug width?
Lugs are the part of the watch where the band attaches.
12) What is a spring bar?
A spring bar is a spring-loaded stainless-steel pin on the watch. It helps install / remove the band on a watch or take a buckle on or off a watchband.
13) How long will a band last?
The longevity of the band depends on use, wear and tear, accidents, quality and material. Exposure to sun, sweat, water and other natural elements will have effects on the band.
14) Can you provide me the right sized watch band if I give you my watch(es) model number?
Yes. You can provide us with the model number and we can help you with the options available
15) I already have a strap / band. Can you attach it to my watch?
Yes. We can do that for you for a minimal charge.
16) What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
My Watch Merchant aims to provide you with everything a watch lover needs to keep their collection in quality shape. If what you need isn’t available on our website, kindly connect with our team. We will help you in every way possible if we offer the kind of service you are looking for.
17) I have a leather band/ strap. Can I get a metal one instead?
Yes. But this depends on the make/model of your watch. Luxury bracelets and other watches with integrated straps need an exact replacement.
18) Do you have any discount pricing & promotions
We will keep our customer informed well in advance when we have promos or discounts.
19) Can I get my watch battery replaced?
Yes. We can replace your watch battery for you. Kindly provide us with the make and model for your watch we can proceed accordingly.
20) How long does it take to replace a battery?
Battery replacement will not take more than 1 business days. An additional 1 to 2 business days will be for the shopping of the product.
21) What happens if my replacement battery does not work?
If your replacement battery does not work, we will examine it for irregularities and based on our warranty, (if the material is found at fault) we will replace it. This will take careful inspection. Please be assured that we use only authentic and best quality supplies for watches.
they are manufactured. Years, wear and tear can run down a watch and its battery’s performance.
22) How do I pay for the services?
Please refer to our payment options on the website.