Best Tips for Fossil Watches Lovers
Fossil makes watches that are known to be sturdy and long-lasting. They are also known for some of the most innovative and elegant watches available in a wide price range. Started by Tom Kartsotis in 1984, Fossil’s diverse portfolio consists of brands owned by them or brands they have partnered with.
Fossil is not necessarily a luxury watch brand. However, it is one of the most popular watch brands. Therefore, it has many buyers and lovers among the watch lover community. Fossil uses some of the best materials to create highly durable and accurate watches, which is why it is also favored by many.
Keeping your watches ticking as long as you like is up to you. As watch experts and watch lovers, we can give you a few tips on how to care for your Fossil watches. Apart from these tips, one of the easiest ways to keep your fossil watches with you for a very long time is by having them repaired or serviced by a trustworthy and reliable watch care center.
How to Care For Your Fossil Watches?
- Do not immerse it underwater, simply clean it with a soft cloth dipped in water.
- Clean your watch if it has been exposed to saltwater.
- Metal watch straps should be cleaned regularly with a soft brush and warm soapy water.
- Keep the leather straps dry, do not expose them to wetness or chemicals.
- Get your watches serviced once a year to keep them working well without issues.
- Avoid extreme heat or cold, and long exposure to direct sunlight & moisture.
- Do not expose your watch to water levels that exceed its recommended water ratings.
- Do not adjust the crown or use any buttons when the watch is exposed to water.
- Keep your watch away from static electricity, or strong electrical fields.
- Avoid any kind of extreme shock or impact.
How to Maintain Your Fossil Watches?
Like most watches, Fossil watches need to be serviced and taken care of from time to time. Keeping your Fossil as good as the day you brought it is easy if you let experts handle your watch. Your cherished watches should not be handled by regular watch repair people. Choose experienced professionals who can care for your watches the way they need to and the way they should be.
Where Can You Get Your Fossil Watch Repaired?
The best way you can ensure care for your fossil watches is by getting them repaired at My Watch Merchant. We have a history that spans decades. Our expert technicians are trained extremely well to handle not just your regular watches, but also luxury watch brands. We specialize in watch care of every type and are well known for our excellent customer care service. Make the right choice for your watch care to enjoy them for a longer time.